Friendship bracelets come from a North American Aboriginal tradition in which one person gives a hand knotted bracelet to another in a gesture of friendship. The friendship bracelet is still popular today as a way of expressing affection, love and devotion to another person or friend.
- this bracelet is made out of coloured embroidery floss and acrylic bicone beads
- created using an X-pattern that turns out a little like white polka dots on a black background with a royal blue edge
- bracelet ties on by putting a braided "tail" through the loop and knotting it together. Size can be adjusted slightly by tying the knots tighter or looser
- keep one for yourself and buy one to a special friend. Or keep all for yourself.
- all bracelets are hand knotted by me in a smoke/pet free home
- bracelet fits about age 5 all the way up to a small adult wrist. about 7 inches with a 2 inch tail
- bracelets contain small parts that are not suitable for children under the age of 3
- if you really love this pattern but would like it made in different colours, you can make a custom request using the "contact seller" button.
- legend has it that if you make a wish on your friendship bracelet and wear it faithfully until the threads come apart and it falls off naturally, your wish will come true.
**** Please allow 5-7 business days for your bracelets to be delivered within Canada. It may take longer to the US (possibly 7-10 business days). International shipping times vary. ****
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.