I have had a version of this diaper stacker hanging from my ceiling rafters in our rec room for a couple of years now. When people come over, they always ask, "What on earth is that?" I tell them that it's a diaper stacker and that it makes our diaper storage convenient and pretty. I always get the same answer back, "Good idea! I need one of those."
Do you need one of these as well?
- Made out of strong cotton
- A blue cotton as opening accents, top and bottom
- A blue, green and ivory coloured striped patterned cotton is the main part
- A Baseball Bear is appliqued onto the top front piece
bottom measures 8.5 by 11 which is enough to stack two columns of diapers side by side
there is 19 inches of diaper storage upwards with the entire hanging measuring 26 inches (excluding hangar)
- comes with a recycled hanger in order to hang your diaper stacker from a change table, closet door knob (or the ceiling rafters like I do!)
- hanger is replaceable with one of your choosing and therefore can be removed for washing etc.
- Cardboard placed in the bottom in order to maintain shape while awaiting a refill of diapers
- perfect for parents who have two children in two different sizes of diapers. It allows for two separate columns of diapers for easy access to two different sizes
- easy and convenient!
****Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery within Canada. It may take longer to the United States due to customs delays. International shipping times vary.
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.