Friendship bracelets come from a North American Aboriginal tradition in which one person gives a hand knotted bracelet to another in a gesture of friendship. The friendship bracelet is still popular today as a way of expressing affection, love and devotion to another person or friend.
- the bracelets come in a set of 5 randomly chosen by me (although if you have colour preferences, party theme colours, best friend's favourite colours in mind, let me know in the order notes and I'll try my best to oblige!)
- they are made out of coloured embroidery floss and glass/plastic/acrylic beads
- all are created using a wavy clove hitch knot
- bracelets tie on by putting a braided "tail" through the loop and knotting it together. Size can be adjusted slightly by tying the knots tighter or looser
- keep one for yourself and give one to a special friend. Or keep all for yourself.
- all bracelets are hand knotted by me in a smoke/pet free home
- bracelets fit about age 5 all the way up to a small adult wrist. about 7 inches with a 2 inch tail
- bracelets contain small parts that are not suitable for children under the age of 3
- legend has it that if you make a wish on your friendship bracelet and wear it faithfully until the threads come apart and it falls off naturally, your wish will come true.
**** If you'd like another quantity other than 5 - please see my other listings, or inquire using the "contact seller" button****
**** Please allow 5-7 business days for your bracelets to be delivered within Canada. It may take longer to the US (possibly 7-10 business days). International shipping times vary. ****
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.