Have you ever thought about going green during your monthly period? Or maybe you need to "pad" your already built stash? Awww, boo to bad puns! But these regular cloth pads are still the perfect thing.
- Pack contains 4 cloth pads and 2 pantyliners
- Made out of clean, pre-washed materials so they won't shrink in the wash
- one layer of fleece and one layer of cotton put together for the pantyliners
- one layer of cotton, and one layer of fleece for the outside of the regular pads. The middle of the pad is lined with 4 layers of absorbent bamboo. I don't add any type of water proofing or Zorb because I find the bamboo is so absorbent that you won't need any other leak protection.
- pantyliners to be used on light flow days at the beginning and end of your period, or in conjunction with a menstrual cup
- regular cloth pads were designed for medium to low flow - extra long for overnights
- fasten with a snap
- approximately 9 inches long and 2.5 inches across (when snapped) and 6.5 inches across (when not snapped) for the regular pads and 9 inches long and 2.5 inches across (when snapped and 6.5 inches across (when not snapped) for the pantyliners
- Fleece on the back to keep the pads from sliding around in your underwear
- long wings to protect underwear from unwanted leaks
- fastens with a plastic snap
- can be washed the the regular wash and dry cycle
- if taken care of properly these cloth pads and pantyliners can be reused for 5 or 6 years (or more!)
- no toxins or dyes used in the making of these
- due to the intimate nature of this product, all sales are final
I had a toxic shock reaction when wearing manufactured pads. This is why I'm very happy to be making and sharing these cloth alternatives. Not only are they good for the environment, kicking your carbon footprint down a notch, but they are also great for your body - no toxins or chemicals!
Here are a few benefits that I've found:
- Another way to become more eco-friendly is a plus
- saves on money. They're re-usable after washing.
- always accessible even in the middle of the night when you don't feel like running to the drugstore
- comfy - no plastic-y hot feeling. They're breathable.
- I love to have a back up when I think my period is going to start, but don't feel like wearing plastic all day just in case
** Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery within Canada. It may take longer to the US due to customs delays (possibly 7 to 10 days). International shipping times vary. ***
** Please check out the Lingerie section of Tawny Bee for more cloth pad listings. I will be posting them up shortly!**
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.