I have had a version of this diaper stacker hanging from my ceiling rafters in our rec room for a couple of years now. When people come over, they always ask, "What on earth is that?" I tell them that it's a diaper stacker and that it makes our diaper storage convenient and pretty. I always get the same answer back, "Good idea! I need one of those."
Do you need one of these as well?
- Made out of strong cotton
- A stripes and safari theme with safari patterned cotton as opening accents and stripes for the main diaper storage part
bottom measures 8.5 by 16 which is enough to stack three columns of diapers side by side by side
there is 16 inches of diaper storage upwards with the entire hanging measuring 23 inches (excluding hangar)
- comes with a recycled hangar in order to hang your diaper stacker from a change table, closet door knob (or the ceiling rafters like I do!)
- Cardboard placed in the bottom in order to maintain shape while awaiting a refill of diapers
- perfect for parents who have two (or three!) children in two different sizes of diapers. It allows for three separate columns of diapers for easy access to three different sizes
- easy and convenient!
****Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery within Canada. It may take loonger to the United States due to customs delays. International shipping times vary.
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.