- This order contains 6 pair of potty training underwear in Size 3T- 4T
******Note: I will choose the fabrics to make the trainers out of in girl themed prints (The trainers you get will be made in the style you see in the photographs, but because I use upcycled children's clothing to make my trainers, the fabrics will be different each time.) ******
- Made out of clean, pre-washed materials so they won't shrink in the wash
- The outside and centre lining is made from cotton knit
- The sides are made from a knit as well
- Running through the middle (front and back) are 4 layers of absorbent bamboo. In our tests, the layers of bamboo can hold about a half a cup of liquid without leaking through. This should give your little one plenty of time to run to the potty without having puddles on the floor.
- I don't add any type of water proofing because these trainers were made to feel like real underwear rather than a plastic diaper. The cloth will help your child to recognize when it's time to go.
- there is a light elastic around the waist to hold the trainers up, but easy and stretchy enough for a child to pull up on their own
- Measurements: 8 inches from centre crotch to top of waist. 20 inches (51 cms) around waist but can stretch up to 24 inches (61 cms)
- The trainers fit like little shorts and feature a design on them in order for your little one to wear them as outer clothing if needed during your potty training sessions
- at the smallest point (centre crotch) the layers of bamboo measure 2 inches (plenty of absorbency to prevent leaks)
- can be washed the the regular wash and dry cycle (if the accident is a large one, they can be rinsed out or soaked in a little water and baking soda before running them through the wash)
- if taken care of properly these trainers can be used to train all of your kids
- no toxins or dyes used in the making of these
- due to the intimate nature of this product, all sales are final
***These are the size you should try out for that already potty trained child who is a sound sleeper and does not always wake up to make the trip to the bathroom. They make excellent night accident absorbers. ****
Here are a few benefits that I've found while using cloth pull ups with my little potty trainer:
- Another way to become more eco-friendly is a plus
- saves on money. They're re-usable after washing.
- always accessible even in the middle of the night when you don't feel like running to the drugstore for more pull ups
- They feature fun designs on the fabric to make a child feel like a big boy or girl rather than a baby who has to wear diapers.
- My little girl recognized immediately when she needed to go because they don't act like diapers (or store bought pull ups). They get wet and uncomfortable and encourage a run to the potty.
- Why bamboo for the absorbency layers? Bamboo is an amazing fibre. It is soft and light but can hold an enormous amount of liquid! Bamboo also has a natural anti-bacterial agent within the fibre which is extremely important for this type of product
** Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery within Canada. It may take longer to the US due to customs delays (possibly 7 to 10 days). International shipping times vary. ***
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.