For those of you who have already made the switch to cloth and want to increase your collection. If you don't mind having your cloth pantyliners in a variety of patterns and colours (instead of the matching sets), then the stash builder is for you. It's a "pick your pattern to match your mood" kind of listing :D
- 8 cloth pantyliners made out of clean, pre-washed materials so they won't shrink in the wash
- one layer of cotton and one layer of fleece make up the front and back.
- to be used on light to medium flow days
- approximately 7.5 inches long and 2.5 inches across (when snapped) and 6 inches across (when not snapped)
- fleece on the back to keep the cloth pad from sliding around in your underwear
- long wings to protect underwear from unwanted leaks
- fastens with a poly resin plastic snap
- can be washed the the regular wash and dry cycle
- if taken care of properly these cloth pantyliners can be reused for 5 or 6 years (or more!)
- no toxins used in the making of these cloth pads.
- due to the intimate nature of this product, all sales are final
I had a toxic shock reaction when wearing manufactured pads. This is why I'm very happy to be making and sharing these cloth alternatives. Not only are they good for the environment, kicking your carbon footprint down a notch, but they are also great for your body - no toxins or chemicals!
Here are a few benefits that I've found:
- Another way to become more eco-friendly is a plus
- saves on money. They're re-usable after washing.
- always accessible even in the middle of the night when you don't feel like running to the drugstore
- comfy - no plastic-y hot feeling. They're breathable.
- I love to have a back up when I think my period is going to start, but don't feel like wearing plastic all day just in case
** Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery within Canada. It may take longer to the US due to customs delays (possibly 7 to 10 days). International shipping times vary. ***
I specialize in Mama Cloth, bamboo potty training pants, macrame friendship bracelets and toy hammocks.